[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” column_margin=”default” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_link_target=”_self” column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” overlay_strength=”0.3″ column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid” bg_image_animation=”none”][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”3274,3275,3272,3277″ layout=”4″ item_spacing=”default” gallery_style=”7″ load_in_animation=”none”][vc_column_text]
Our founder president Anna Meliksetyan participated in the capacity development activity “Achieving sustainable development goals: the first results and prospects”, organized by Moscow State Unniversity of International Relations in cooperation with UNITAR from November 25 to 30, 2019.
The overall goal of the capacity development activity was to promote a more effective international cooperation in the area of multinational cooperation and regulation in regional economic integration and the compliance with international norms and regional agreements.
After completing the course the
outcome was to
- have better understanding of the signs, stages, patterns of sustainable development goals in Europe, Eurasia and Latin America.
- define the legal and institutional frameworks for sustainable development
- realize soft low mechanisms in the implementation of the country’s sustainable development international obligations.
The participants had increased
- developing national legislation for the purposes
of quality improvement and increasing the level of interstate sustainable
- strenghten the economic expertise of entities
engaged in multilateral integration-related cooperation.
The course was covering the
following major areas:
- international strategy for sustainable
development, conceptual framework, goals, targets and indicators of progress
- ways, methods and tools to achieve the goals of
international strategy for sustainable development
- the role of global institutions in achieving the
sustainable development goals of the world economy
- demographic development in the context of
globalization, socio-economic and geopolitical consequences
- the role of innovation in achieving sustainable
The resource persons for the course were composed of experts invited by MGIMO University, with national, regional and international experience.